уторак, 27. август 2013.

Finally... a member of the portal FASHIONBLOGER.RS


Jako sam srecna sto sam postala clan portala Fashion bloger. Mogu slobodno da kazem da su na portalu najbolji blogeri SRBIJE :) 
Neopisivo sam srecna i radujem se svakom novom postu i druzenju sa divnim devojkama i momcima iz tima. Polako ali sigurno napredujem i drago mi je zbog toga! 

I am very happy that I became a member of the portal  Fashion Bloger. I can say that on this website are the best bloggers from SERBIA. I am so happy and look forward to every new post and having fun with wonderful  girls and guys on the team. Slowly but surely, making progress and I'm glad for that!



I on the website: OVDE
Facebook pages blog: OVDE
Instagram pages blog: OVDE
Twitter pages blog: OVDE

Thank you to all my followers, thank you!





Нема коментара:

Постави коментар