понедељак, 16. септембар 2013.

Wedding time

Wedding day is the time when you need to be elegant and particular shining. I'm not someone who likes to wear a lot of high heels and elegant dresses. I love the sport elegance and in that I feel the best. I can not stand the pain and I can stand in them for only three hours max, then straight to changing to flat shoes. That is why this outfit is totally relaxed with a small touch of elegance :)


Vencanje, dan kada trebas da budes elegantan i posebno da sijas. Nisam neko ko voli mnogo da nosi visoke potpetice i elegantne haljine. Volim sportski prestiz elegancije i tako se osecam najbolje. Ne trpim bol i najvise tri sata mogu da izdrzim u stiklama, a posle toga sledi ravna obuca. Zato je ovaj outfit  skroz opusten sa malom dozom elegancije :-) 










Нема коментара:

Постави коментар